YSRCP Party President, Jagan Mohan Reddy wrote an open letter to AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu, requesting not to send invitation to the stone laying ceremony of Amaravati. He asked, don't play tricks by inviting, even though I am not going to attend the Ceremony at Amaravati. He accused CBN & His Ministers will try to blame on Him for not attending the State event for sure. He mentioned His set of reasons for not attending to the stone laying ceremony of Amaravati as follows..
1) You have owned the People's land with your power & not even tolerated our agitations & suggestions on this in the past. So, we don't want to attend the Event.
2) Why you have been implementing Section-30 & Section-144 in Capital area. You have been mentioning that people gave the land for capital city & they are very happy about this. Then, What is the need to implement these sections since an year.
3) You have not tolerated the sentences of Green Tribunal & not even listened to the Courts & People's requests.
4) You have been using the people's land for your own benefits through Real Estate. We don't want to support your dealings with private companies doing scams with people's land.
5) Central Government sanctioned 1850 Crores for the development of capital city & also mentioned that will give more help to the state once the bill was prepared. You can use this help from central government to construct major requirements like, courts, secretariats, government offices etc., & by doing zoning you can construct the capital on own. what is the necessity of making deals with International private companies...?
6) You are wasting more than Rs.400 Crores people money for just a stone-laying ceremony. So, we don't want to support this.
Finally, a last message to you. We are not opposite for the Capital formation. It is not People's capital city. It is your own capital that is being formed for your Real Estate benefits. So, representing people, as a leader we are not supporting your decision. So, we don't want to attend.
YSRCP, TDP, AP Capital, Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chandrababu Naidu, Amaravati, Amaravati Stone Laying Ceremony, Ap Capital Amaravati.
Follow us on :