Reason found beside the fire mishap at Annapurna Studios Hyderabad

Annapurna Studios ,Annapurnastudios fire, Nagarjuna, Annapurna studios news.

We have reported the last day that the bigger fire mishap happened at Annapurna studios where in bigger sets from various films got completely gutted into fire. The incident happened at the office and Nagarjuna was present in there at that time.

There are few eye witnesses as the students at Annapurna Film School were shooting a short film at that time. The fire was caused because of short circuit as the electrical cables work is going on. The repair men came in few hours back of this incident to set out the cable wires that were caught at transformer which was residing at the middle of the studio, These people and few students fled off the spot once the fire was seen to their eyes.

Though no casualties happened bigger and expensive Solar pannels that got installed on one of the sets got severely damaged and crores of loss put out Finally the reason was gone through with in later hours.




Tags :
Annapurna Studios ,Annapurnastudios fire, Nagarjuna, Annapurna studios news.


Follow us on :